How it works
Once upon a time in a whimsy, color-filled studio there was a group of young artist who entered (some for the first time) not knowing they could actually do more than draw a stick figure. Many said, “Oh, I can’t even draw a straight line.”
How It Works
After choosing a wood door hanger or design of their choice, (over 500 designs) they were relieved to know they were given step-by-step instructions.
- Choice of any paint color from the Paint Bar (with guidance).
- Introduction of the family of brushes, how and when to use what brush.
- Instruction on shading and blending paint colors.
- Can’t draw a straight line, no worries, the art instructor can draw anything for you.
- Need a creative, unusual, out-of-this-world, whimsical idea? No worries, the art instructors are overflowing with ideas!!
- Can’t stay in the lines, no worries, help is on it’s way!
- Lettering and finishing touches… Leslie(Artist/Owner) is always excited to whip-out the “baby brush” and add “wisps and lettering”, correct mistakes, or even teach you the final steps.
After 2-3 hours of painting these young artist were ready to pick out their ribbon and go home with a one-of-a-kind painting that THEY created..… as they each left the color-filled studio, they were quick to say, “Never thought (dreamed) I could do this, I’LL BE BACK!”